Photo by Andrew Masters on Unsplash
How will you secure your profits with international instability ?
July 7, 2023
Lloyds and Specialist Insurers have Paid Losses of over USD3billion for Politically Motivated Claims. Reported new claims of USD3.2 billion from aviation alone
- Increased Nationalism
- Political and Social Unrest
- Catastrophic Loss Outside Usual Insurance Programme
- Geopolitical risk heightened with the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the pandemic world
- Insurance premium = Known Cost for Unknown Loss
What Are The Benefits Of Political Risks Insurance?
- Fixed cost multi year programme
- Enables stable returns
- Integrated contingency plan
What Risks Can I Transfer?
- Confiscation, Expropriation or Nationalisation
- Forced Abandonment/ Asset Disposal
- Selective Discrimination/Non-Renewal of Operating Licence
- Contract Frustration/Repudiation/Non Payment
- Protracted Default/Insolvency/Credit Risk
- Non-Honouring of Arbitration
- Political Violence/ Terrorism/War on Land & Business Interruption
- Currency Inconvertibility/Transfer Restrictions
Holtarka has 35+ years proven experience as risk consultants and as a FCA regulated authorised representative of Lloyds broker Bellwood Prestbury to guide, advise, negotiate with risk takers to risk transfer and recover losses for our clients.