How To Secure Your Project
Updated: May 25, 2022
How to Secure Your Project - Finance and Law in Place - What about Political Risks?
· Increased Nationalism
· Political and Social Unrest
· Catastrophic Loss Outside Usual Insurance Programme
· Geopolitical risk heightened in the pandemic world
· Insurance premium = Known Cost for Unknown Loss
What Risks Can I Transfer?
· Confiscation, Expropriation or Nationalisation
· Forced Abandonment/ Asset Disposal
· Selective Discrimination/End of Operating Licence
· Political Violence/ War on Land & Business Interruption
· Currency Inconvertibility/Transfer Restrictions
What Are The Benefits Of Political Risks Insurance?
· Fixed cost multi year programme
· Enables stable returns
· Integrated contingency plan
We have 35+ Years Proven Experience as Risk Consultants and as FCA Regulated Authorised Intermediary of Lloyds Broker Bellwood Prestbury to guide, advise, Negotiate with Risk Takers to Risk Transfer and recover Losses for our clients.
How do you arrange cover?
. Contact us for:-
· Confidential review of all documentation
· Draft bespoke wording for your Project
· Final price and coverage negotiation
· Agreement reached Policy issued for a fixed term
Email to arrange for a free in person review Rupert.Cutler@Holtarka.com
#enterpriseriskmanagement #knowncostforunknownloss #risktransfer
Copyright All Rights Reserved Holtarka TM