Photo by Liam Read on Unsplash
How to win In global markets for trade & projects - The grass is greener!
June 7, 2023
- New Buyers/Suppliers
- Additional Source of Revenue
- Business Expansion
11 Risks to Profits
- War on Land
- Sanctions and Embargo
- Political and Social Unrest
- Supply Chain /Force Majeure
- Cyber and Ransomware
- Non-payment/Non Delivery
- Currency Controls
- Cargo Delays and Losses
- Terrorism and War on Land
No Insurance = 100% Exposure to your Balance Sheet for Business Risks
Insurers pay out Billions in Losses every year and have Multiple Products for Every Industry - not always on a website. Improve your Company Value with Enhanced Company Credit Ratings through Specialist Insurers with a Professional Broker to design your Business Insurance.
Solution = Transfer the Business Risk and Use Your Cash to Build Your Business?
We have 35+ years of Risk Consulting, Review and Risk Transfer for Companies Worldwide . We listen, guide and help Businesses access and use these Proven Financial Tools for Your Exports and Trade Sales. We are a FCA regulated Authorised Representative of Lloyds Broker Bellwood Prestbury.
Five Types of Loss to Insure
- "Physical Loss or Damage" to Goods, Plant, Buildings or Equipment
- "Liability" to Employees, Third Parties and the Company
- "Trade Credit/Non Payment"
- "Contract Frustration" = Contract Cancellation & Non-Payment for Goods/Services
- "Confiscation & Expropriation" = Loss of Goods/Equipment/Equity Interests
How do you arrange cover? Insurance Premium = Known Cost for Unknown Loss
Contact us for:
- Free Confidential review of all documentation
- Draft bespoke wording for your Contract/Project
- Final price and coverage negotiation
- Agreement reached Policy issued for a Fixed Cost Multi-Year term